Co-sponsored by the Central Conference of American Rabbis and The Human Rights Campaign
An open dialogue about queer spirituality, with Jewish, Muslim, and Christian faith leaders and LGBTQ activists about inclusion, compassion, challenges, sacredness, rituals, and the lived spiritual experience of the LGBTQ and non-binary communities. Rabbi Denise Eger, editor of the new book “Mishkan Ga’avah: Where Pride Dwells A Celebration of LGBTQ Jewish Life and Ritual," will also share readings and insights from her groundbreaking new book. With Pride parades and events cancelled, we invite you to celebrate Pride with us.
• Rabbi Hara Person, Chief Executive, Central Conference of American Rabbis
• Alphonso David, President, Human Rights Campaign
• Rabbi Denise Eger, editor, “Mishkan Ga’avah: Where Pride Dwells A Celebration of LGBTQ Jewish Life and Ritual” (CCAR Press) and founding rabbi of Congregation Kol Ami, West Hollywood, California
• Reverend Dr. Roland Stringfellow, Senior Pastor, Metropolitan Community Church, Detroit
• Ani Zonneveld, Founder and Executive Director, Muslims for Progressive Values
• Reverend Dr. Neil Thomas, Senior Pastor, Cathedral of Hope, United Church of Christ, Dallas
Free and open to the public with registration.